Nah we got some good stuff! Including some fabulous sale at the Levi outlet. (if you see me in the next couple days I'll probably show you them by doing a little dance. Don't feel privilaged-I have been doing that to everyone. and I mean everyone.)
11.27.2010
break.
Here's a couple illustrations of the breaky break.
k a pre-coook turkey is GROSS. i'm not even that big of a fan of turkey, but lets be honest-a thanksgiving without turkey is like me without cheeto's or in n out...
Girly girls. For some reason I seem to tower over the two asians and kristine. But I think that is how it's always been. Who wants a thanksgiving at the dorms? No sir.
Baby boy Reed is soon leaving on his mission so the day was sort of dedicated to him as well. Talking and remembering memories of dear cousin was a joy. So grateful for the missionaries.
Then we made Myunghee do the dishes. What?
I have never ever experienced Black Friday but there is always a first right? Brit was going up to the outlets in Park City because they open at midnight. I worked the next morning at 9 AM but I wasn't going to pass up my first experience of black friday with my best. Plus she would have been trampled on if she went by herself. We avoided the mess of the parking and parked up the hill/mountain. The walk down was bad? Wait till the hike up. Anyway once we made it down to the outlets we realized there was SO much parking. Oh well. Laughed about it and moved on. About an hour into the shopping adventure, brit could tell I was slowly spiring down to the ground so being the good mother that she will be someday, she started playing the name ABC game wtih me which made the time go by much faster. (aka, kept me entertained while she picked out everything in the store hahaha just kidding-maybe.) 
MUCH needed dinner with the sister(s). Missed being with these two and getting updated and laughing with them was a great time. Love you!
To end the beautiful night it was hot chocolate/talk about anything and everything with my two besties who (scary) knows me better than most. It is always so good to just relax and laugh talking about old times. Talking with them I realize how things change. But even though it may take a while to notice or you need to search for it-everything happens for a reason and for the better. I miss them a lot and am so grateful for the time I do get to spend with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the first pic of Jer Bear. He always needs a prop in hand! I miss the Waits. Next dinner maybe you could invite me in for a sec to say hello first. Love you.
ReplyDelete