It was a great day. Work was good...besides the fact that my Marley-homeless man at my job-has been missing for 2 days, sad. I came home to my Mother making christmas (that means our house is totally translated into christmas cheer.) And I got to take a quick power nap before my adventure with the bests.
Ashley's adorb friend Jordan was able to hold his ground for a bit and saved us some lovely seats at the BYU basketball game. And our Becky Boo was able to grace us with her presence which was a real treat in itself.
--
Afterwards we went over to a dance at Noah's that Erin and Ryan were throwing to earn money for the Phillipines. It was a fab time. I got my dance fix that I had been craving. And with the best company.
blury, sad day.
yayyayayayayayay! fun day! and love the grinch. love.it!
ReplyDelete