1.20.2010

hall of awkwardness. surgar high. bachelor.

So this morning at school..and for the past couple of days..I have been thinking about a certain subject.



The hall of flags. Now for those of you who do not go to UVU-it is kind of like a meeting area. "oh meet me in the hall of flags" sort of deal. It is also a connecting hall to different places on campus.



There are people lined up on the sides sitting in chairs, doing homework, talking, or [what i do best] people watch. But I have come to the conclusion that I despise this hall. I feel so awkward when I walk through it--especially alone. Peole look at me with their puzzled faces. Look you up and down, and you just feel plain stupid! I usually walk as fast as I can through the dang thing-looking straight ahead like my mother would always tell me to do when we'd use the bathrooms in a casino. Haha and days when I feel like I have been recently hit by a train? I avoid it altogether. Anyway thanks for the venting sesh. Hall of flags I hate you.

---------------------------------------------------------

Next item of business. I am addicted to sugar. I am surprised that I am not a diabetic by now considering that my Grandpa has it. I usually find different things each day to satisfy my sugar cravings. But lately, I feel like my family has caught on to my ways and has hidden all the sugar away from me.




Yesterday was ridiculious. I had searched EVERYWHERE and was ready to just dip a spoon right into the bag full of baking sugar [not really. but for dramatic effect. yes.] the only thing that was anywhere close to giving me closure and had any sugar was good old Mrs Butter-worths maple syrup. I have to be in the right mood for pancakes or eggo waffles. But yesterday my craving got so bad that yes, at 5:15 PM I proceeded to dig into an eggo waffle covered in delcious sugarrrry mapleeeey syrup.




Do I have a problem?
Sure.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last, but certainly not least. BACHelOR.
Dear Vienna,
Time to hit the mountains. unfortunately you will be there for a couple more weeks i'm sure. Glad you had fun on the date. In my head I'm thinking you weren't even that scared of heights but whatever you want to act like. Glad Jake could put on an act for you too and "burrow" into your shoulder for comfort. Baby.
Dear Ali,
You are still my number one. I was a bit scared when they showed you getting a little more more catty but it was a must cuz vienna is blah. I loved your dress at the rose ceremony.
Dear Michelle,
ADIOS. IT'S ABOUT TIME.
Dear Tenley,
You are so sweet. Second favorite. And I hate your ex for doing that to you. The man that finds you better treat you amazing. Ps I heard you are prego? Excited to see that dramatic episoide.
Dear Elizabeth,
You ARE a tease. I was rooting for you but Jake was right for sendin ya packing. I was completely shocked though.
Dear Kathryn,
You are up with my favorites. That was a clever comedy act that you did with the kiss. Michelle was ready to jump off the balcony and attack you though. I hope you somehow impress Jake in the near future so you can stay longer...
Dear Ashleigh,
You are growing on me. I totally feel with you about writing your own jokes and performing them in front of people. Don't know if I would have shed that many tears. Glad you are through to the next round!
Dear Corrie,
I feel like I kind of don't know who you are. That was a brave move with your comedy act. You are pretty but something about your face bugs me. I think you'll be a gonner next week.
Dear Ella,
I love you! You finally got your time and that was cute of Jake to bring your boy to you. Reminded me of Jason's season though. You seem kind of old for him but we'll say how it all plays out..
Dear Gia,
Why does everyone like you? I think you're nice but get out of here. There are people ahead of that need to go but you will leave evenutally. I feel like you have some botox surgery that went wrong with your lips? The preview for next week shows that your date goes well. eh. We'll see.
Dear Jessie,
You are there because he had an extra rose to spare. Pack your bags. You are annoying.
Dear Valisha,
I am tempted to leave your letter blank. I have no idea who you are. And all of a sudden you showed up at the rose ceremony like you were apart of the show?
Till next week folks.

3 comments:

  1. Oh so much could be said on this past episode...but I want to at least leave you with this: http://abc.go.com/watch/clip/the-bachelor/SH011986470000/14215/247414

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT WOULD EXPLAIN THE RUMORS.
    hahah oh dear. Thanks for that info Jaclyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pleasure...I was waiting for the bombshell to drop too and when it didn't happen I went to find out why. I am kind of glad that part was just a joke though.

    ReplyDelete