1.14.2010

a first.

(me and my precious cambell)

In my lifetime I have never been to build-a-bear. I have never even set foot in that store. Not because I didn't want to, but because I never had the chance to. If you weren't going to get one then what's the point of going in. So for christmas Gabrielle took me to build-a-bear!!! And I thought it was definitely blog worthy.

Nobody was really there except us and the workers so it was a tad bit embarrassing but I didn't care. THIS WAS MY FIRST BUILD-A-BEAR EXPERIENCE AND I WAS SO PUMPED! It actually is a cute little process..

1. first, i pick out my little animal. you have quite a few to choose from!

2. then i, yes me, all by myself get to put life into the little thing. you pick a heart, make a wish and kiss it and put it in your bear.

3. you then go over and bathe your new addition.

4. then you dress it!

5. then you make your little birth certificate with a name and everything.



It definitely was a great time and I loved feeling 7 again! Thanks Gabriella. I can now check build-a-bear off my to do list..

No comments:

Post a Comment