So the big 2-0 is a big deal. (okay i say this every year for the age that i am turning, but really) My mom and i were hoping to go on a girls trip! Of course my first thought was:
my happiest place on earth. DISNEYLAND.buuuuut then she asked if i wanted to go somewhere else. i mentioned NYC thinking that it was not a possibilty but then it got my mother thinking..and it got my hopes up up up!
in loving memory of my one of my favorite movies, first i'd go and see the empire state building.
Go for a coulpe joy rides on these bad boys..

Go and try to find my parents old apartment..
Take a stroll on the board walk at coney island! Just like on two weeks notice. ahh
Macy's on 34th street is a must.
Go and get lost in the Met! I am definitely not one for museums but for some reason I think this would be an amazing place to visit..
Then finish off the trip with one of my favorite shows. Perferrably AiDA..
Now this is not a for sure thing. But having my Mama at least think about it-- is definitely bloggg worthy!! If no nyc, then Mickey and Minnie mouse will suffice :)
I LOVE Aida too! I think I have seen it at least 4 times now. :) I try to see it everywhere I can manage...NY not yet though. You're right though either option seems happy. :)
ReplyDelete