1.12.2010

where are you SUMMER.

is it just me or does this winter feel like we have been in winter for a year now? we still have more months to endure too. snow is a must for christmas and the month of december but then i'm sick of it. i understand people like winter for the cute outfits that come with it but enough is enough. lets put on our cute scarfs and hats-- make a quick snowman and be done with it!
i miss my summer..






J dawgs taste SO much better in the summer.
Known fact. And I miss them...








I miss boating on the lake. I miss living in my swimsuit all summer long. Not having to worry about makeup because you have some cute shades to cover up for the day.










..of course never particpating--just the photographer.
[go gabriella!]






If i wanted to enjoy my favorite popsicles now, I would have to layer uppp! I miss coming in from a hot day and opening up the freezer to my favorite refreshing treat.









FIREWORKS. SUMMER. A MUST.







laying on comfortable grass and having deep discussions with friends. oh i'd give anything for a summer night on grass.








hiking.

going for cruises up the canyon in bubbbbbles. jessica this summer we are having more of those.

Anyway, I think I have gotten my point across which is: winter-i hate you. summer-i miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment