her hair is curly and her nose is pointy (mine is straight and I have a round nose), other than that--I guess I can see what you're saying. I do KINDA look like her. I LOVE him. but I prefer his english accent to his irish one.
MOLLY. when i went the second time i noticed the nose thing...but when her hair is straight and up, i can't help but think it! I would perfer him with ANY accent. I just perfer him hahah but yes you have a point.
her hair is curly and her nose is pointy (mine is straight and I have a round nose), other than that--I guess I can see what you're saying. I do KINDA look like her. I LOVE him. but I prefer his english accent to his irish one.
ReplyDeleteMOLLY. when i went the second time i noticed the nose thing...but when her hair is straight and up, i can't help but think it! I would perfer him with ANY accent. I just perfer him hahah but yes you have a point.
ReplyDelete