3.07.2012

Toy Story

Well I was asleep until SJ called me to say goodnight because 'he'll be up late.'
Let's rewind for a second, he is at his bachelor party tonight.
Which is fine.
right?
I just got notified that the wife of the house that the party is finishing up at was asked to sleep elsewhere tonight.
That is fine.
right again?


Nah, I'm just kidding.
sort of.
I think it's good to be out with friends.

In other news my dad and my little brother were life savers and helped me move out all of my stuff tonight. It was kind of weird because up until that point I have never been more excited to move out. But I guess I have never cleared every article of my possession out of my room. I was kind of melancholy towards the end. I'm glad that I have been moved around a few times lately so that there wasn't some special connection to a room I grew up in. No, no I had that disaster strike years ago when I left Bountiful.

I love my new house and my new roommate.
Everything is in boxes and trash bags. Speaking of that, I should have taken a picture. My dad offered the advice of putting all the trash bags full of clothes into the storage room so Shaun isn't taken back by all of them lining the bedroom walls. I find it appalling how many there were but how many outfits I think I own. Are those bags full of air?

I'm glad I can check one of the biggest things off the list.
In fifty-seven minutes it is officially Thursday which means I can say two things:

Shauny's birthday.
&
I get married not tomorrow but the next day!

Ps while packing up today I couldn't get this situation out of my brain. weird. not necessarily that nobody loves me but the part where the girl grows up. go ahead, call me crazy. But only I would link experiences to Disney movies. (fine, pixar)

No comments:

Post a Comment