3.20.2012

SMJ

Well today is March 20.
The official first day of Spring.
I remember in Elemntary school thinking I
 was such a special child because my birthday fell on that day.
Spring baaaby!
Well continuing on with the feeling that today doesn't feel like my birthday,
I am going to just go ahead and celebrate somebody else's on my blog.

One of the most important people in my life!
Due to all the busy wedding and different things it was overshadowed on here.



This little guy turned 2-8 on March 8th!


I am so blessed to be married to Mr. Johnson.
It's only been a little over a week and I'm just adding to the list of things that I love about him that I never saw before. Just adding to the current things on that list. Here are both kinds. . .



Shaun does this stance when he poses for a picture. He is usually kind of leaning half-way over (which is what I do as well) and he has one hand in his pocket. From my research though I have discovered that it began earlier in his life but it was just a hand on the hip..  I love it. 



  
I have much more evidence but it won't load.








Shaun clears his throat.
A LOT.
But I think I have always loved it. He says it is what he has always done. He's told me about people having issues with it but I think it's just who he is. He says that one of his friends told him once that if they have to find him in a chapel or a theatre they just stick their head in the door and listen for 30 seconds and you are bound to hear and find where SJ is sitting. I have already had a few instances where I can't find him or wondering when he is going to come out of somewhere and I can hear him clearing his throat on the way out. I love it.




Shaun looks young. Not 28. Those are good genes to have! Sometimes I tell him he has a baby face. It was a real treat when the casino worker looked at us, laughed, and asked for our ID's (don't worry it's not what you think). He proudly smiled. Ohh my baby face. I love it.


He does everything he can to help me. Especially lately putting our house together. Considering I am a germ freak we have had to wash everything in this house pretty much. And we don't have a dishwasher so it's by hand baby! He has been a little trooper just sitting there drying each and every single dish. He is constantly asking me "what can I do for you today?" I love it.


He loves his family. And I love seeing that. He randomly said the other day "I love my family." (which maybe I told his Mom later that day and then he denied it :)  For any of you who came to the reception you might know that Shaun's brothers and Dad have a little band. They are amazing. And they love it because it keeps them close. It's good to see love for Shaun's family and makes me look forward to my own. I love it.




I'm learning that Shaun can not multi-task. (maybe girls are only good at that?) When I say multi-task I mean he can't watch a movie and listen to me talk. Everyone can do that right!? He gets so focused on things and just totally blocks everything else out. Although I have to say his name three times to get him out of his other world, I love it.


He gets cold fast. Super fast. I always knew this was the reason he always wore socks but I don't think I quite understood until the times when we come home and he immediately puts on a sweatshirt and curls up in a blanket right in front of a space heater. I love it.


We go to bed early because he gets up so early in the morning for work. When mentioning that he won't be the first to wish me happy birthday at midnight, he did set his alarm for midnight to wake up and give his salutation. I love it.


I'm proud to be Mrs. Johnson.
& celebrate a birthday for my remarkable other half.


1 comment:

  1. You make marriage sound so appealing. And that means something coming from me!

    ReplyDelete