3.23.2012

Keane

I hate the day after a movie comes out.
Okay I guess I hate it when I didn't go see it that night.
I usually stay off of Facebook so I don't have to read the constant status' that pop up from it.
Also, usually around the color festival time but that doesn't mean I'm not participating in it.

Anyway, this time though I'm curious to see how the reactions were about this movie.
Yes people, you know this movie is The Hunger Games.
I wasn't going to get in on it. Probably just was going to toss it aside with my Harry Potter issue I have, but when SJ begged me and I heard the crowd who was going Saturday--I just needed to.*

*it may also be because Shaun put the 'books on tape' on my phone (which by the way I'm not a huge fan of because I can't really use my imagination that much and do the different kind of voices I want to do, but it was a success and I finished it in a shorrrrt amount of time.)

Saturday is going to be a great day. I love the new Thanksgiving Point theatre and no lines! Assigned seating has never looked so good.

--------

New thought:

Yesterday I was doing some deep thinking. Which I am usually doing on Tuesday & Thursday's because I don't go to school and I am usually cleaning or doing something by myself at the house. Lately, I have been thinking of my friends. Now don't get me wrong--there is nothing I hate most than my married friends that would constantly whine about how their friends disappeared or act different. And my goodness I don't want this to be that. But during my deep thoughts I was thinking about my friends. It's so funny how when you are single you look at your married friends and simply don't want to bother them or you think they don't want to still be with you. Now that I'm on the other side I'm literally laughing for having those thoughts. I was talking to my friend Pat about this the other day and he was saying "I guess it's something you don't really understand until your married." Is it though? I can not even explain to you my thoughts right now. I don't think I want it to be how it was before. Probably just not possible and even if it was I don't think I would want it. My life with Shaun is the most amazing experience. But I'm sure it's probably just hard on their part. Yeah, that's it..? I guess this is just one of those thoughts that simply turn around and become nothing in the end, sorry. I love my friends..Shaun loves my friends. It's a good spot to be I guess. A little of both worlds I used to have and currently have. Such a happy medium. . .or is it.

debating on deleting that whole new thought.

Shaun's favorite band explains it well with one of my new favorite songs:






. .everybody's changing
                                                  And I don't feel the same. . 


2 comments:

  1. Keeping up with your single friends gets hard. Not because you don't want to spend time with them. Part of it is, especially right after you're married, you leave, and don't see them for a while, so it's hard to get back into a pattern. Plus, depending on who your friends are, they think you're off having sex 24/7 and don't want to interfere. No joke. Plus, you get busy. You want to spend as much time as possible with your new hubby because, often times, their schedule is different than yours. At least that's the case with me. I really only get to see Cory first thing in the morning (sometimes) at at night when one of us gets home from work or rehearsal and it's time for bed. Ahh... the life of married college students. BUT! If you keep nagging your single friends to hang out with you, and invite them to do things that aren't always paired off, I find it a lot easier. Besides, a girl needs some girl time every now and again. Best of luck! But I'm sure your girls won't abandon you, nor you them. Even if you do, you'll always be making new friends (cause you're cool like that), married friends, and you're married to your best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the married thoughts :) Let's double...married dates are way fun!!

    ReplyDelete