I have a huge presentation today so I was finishing up things for that (all day). I was able to squeeze in some Captain Crunch Berries & my all time favorite Two Weeks Notice for breakfast. Put in a couple hours more and then I had the pleasure of having Ash come on her lunch break. I made some ham sandwiches, fruit salad and then some more of the wedding cake as usual. Her visit was short but it was good to catch up considering I haven't seen a soul since my wedding. The next thing I knew it was 6:00 and handsome was walking through the door with the most beautiful flowers I have seen in a long time.
On our way to the parents house we picked up my car that is NOW FIXED and isn't referred to as a golf cart anymore (came out of markie brother's mouth). Then we spent the night at with my family. Birthday parties thrown by your family are always the best. My mom made my favorite lasagna and then the famous strawberry concoction of cake. It was delicious. I love my family and glad I could spend my birthday with them and Shaun. We were joking around the table about how Shaun attended last years lasagna birthday dinner. And a little less than a year later we're married!
viente y dos.
I like.
Ps not to mention the tears that were shed due to Becky Rene and Ashley Kay's nice words.
March 2011 birthday. SJ was purposely assigned to sit by me. Hey, it worked!
Now he will forever be assigned to sit by me!

you deserve that happiest of birthdays every year. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm happy you had a great bday! :)
ReplyDelete