Lets hear it for the year in 3 minutes:
JANUARY
HIGHLIGHTS: Steven brother got hitched. Random quick road trip to the George with becks. Challenge day at Payson high school. JaNae-Nae got married.
FEBRUARY
HIGHLIGHTS: Family reunion/Grandma's funeral service. Kristinky and Mark's birthdays. Mac purchase(major right?).
March
HIGHLIGHTS: Making Pat's face on a cake for Parkers birthday. My amazing birthday. Tangled hit the dollar theatre. Festival of colors. Scoot-scootin the canyon with some besties.
APRIL
HIGHLIGHTS: Old friends came home. CELINE DION CONCERT ROAD TRIP. Brittany Graduated.
MAY
HIGHLIGHTS: Hawaii. Fresno. No more words.
JUNE
HIGHLIGHTS: Sister time. Cousin Jake got married. Special family in town. Best friend Lindsey got married. Road trip to Moab. Rodeos.
EFY
JULY
HIGHLIGHTS: 4th of july time. Harry Potter. Stadium of Fire. Moving houses.
AUGUST
HIGHLIGHTS: Disneyland counselor trip. Getting back to real life with boyfriend. School starting. Ashley back in town.
SEPTEMBER
HIGHLIGHTS: Summer life but starting school. Outdoor movies. New house and roommates. Liz step into marriage games. Kristine left on her adventure. Sister Farnsworth's farewell.
OCTOBER
HIGHLIGHTS: fully invested in the Halloween spirit. Sister Welling leaves (saddest day ever). Surprise trip to Catalina Island.
NOVEMBER
HIGHLIGHTS: CES firesides. Random nights of nothing-ness. Lighting of the Riverwoods. Thanksgiving with the ones I love.
DECEMBER
HIGHLIGHTS: Kristine came back to me. Drowned ourselves in the Christmas spirit with some good festivities. Ho night. I GET ENGAGED TO THE MOST AMAZING PERSON EVER. Christmas shared with two beautiful families. Okay maybe a little bit more than 3 minutes.
I am going to need to look back at this blog post in a few years and remember it's happenings so I at least appreciated it! I am so blessed each year when I look back and see the wonderful new people that I have met or the different opportunities and trials I was able to go through to make me a better me today. Wish you the best for 2012.
Cheers.
















don't you worry. i am so flattered. haha. it took me so long to do all that and i had written the highlights down up until august then erased them all. oops. LOVE YOU! love a full 2011 with you! :)
ReplyDeletelove this. love you.
ReplyDelete