GUESS WHAT? It's 2012. Do you feel different? I never do. But then there are always those days when I turn around and think whaat? I'm different this is weird. Did that sentence make sense?
It's usually spent partying with friends.
This new years was different: I got to spend it with the men in my life!
SJ had comedy sports shows at the "First Night" Provo Towne Center event from like 7-11:45 so that was annoying.
But Dad, Mark, and I decided to go to the first two shows...and Pops was enjoying himself so we decided to stay for another and another, until the last.
I was exhausted but Mark and Dad were loving life so I'm glad we stayed. I'm always so shocked at the talent of those Improv Comedy people. And of course the talent of my boy.
Well he finally was done fifteen mins to midnight so we went out to the parking lot where they were dropping a ball and lighting fireworks. Spending those hours with my Dad and brother were so fun, good company, and entertainment. But so glad Shaun was there with us for the countdown :)


No comments:
Post a Comment