Remember my trio?
Well you all know my best friend brando. He is one of the best people I know. I turn to him for almost everything! I cherish his honest opinion and just love him and hold our friendship so high.
(sorry boy not the best pic of you..)
He got engaged a couple months ago to the CUTEST Brittany Zollinger. Really she is perrrrfect for him. I have seen Brando through a lot of girls and never like this one. The funny part to my story is best friends think a like. Same month..same day..same time..wedding date? 3/10/12 @ 10am. woops! The one downside is not attending each other's wedding. Which actually was pretty hard to handle when we found out. But there is just something about having your own wedding that you have to be at which gets you over it pretty darn quickly! I love you Brando.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ps I don't think this was ever mentioned and I can't forget his efforts. Some time before Christmas I was always mentioning Pinterest and made SJ look at my different boards. My boy went back onto my website and looked at my "future home" board and whaaat did he get us for Christmas?
Anyone want their towel or a pair of jeans feelin' like they just came out of the dryer?
best thing ever.







No comments:
Post a Comment