11.30.2011

sorry, no title.

I don't know why I'm up blogging. If I'm up I should be cleaning my room or working on other stuff. I just feel this need to though. Wait, I say that like I have something specific to blog about. I don't. On that note--Ready? Here we go..


Well Mark's getting taller. It's so weird how a day by day thing you don't notice it then you stand next to each other and it's like WHAT THE where is this coming from!? Kristine is going to freak out when she comes home in 21 hours and see's how tall he is. 



Thanksgiving was a dream. Cousins were stricken ill the morning of Thanksgiving so extended family times were cancelled (note: the night before I just went and saw Contagion so that was a frightening thought to hear the next morning). Mother being the wonder woman that she is whipped up an incredible thanksgiving meal in just a few hours. It was a fun small thanksgiving with the top people that I'm thankful for. EVERY year I get a picture of the beautiful table set up. I can't believe I failed this year. 
 After the meal and some hilarious rounds of Loaded Questions--we checked in with Kristine who didn't celebrate Thanksgiving over in Europe..even though for some reason I was sure the French did. odd.
 TWENTY-ONE HOURS PEOPLE.


 On a sad note, roommate Liz decided to wake up to a car smashing into her PARKED car. Won't be parking on the street anymore no sir. Best part of it all {which we can now laugh about because it's no longer too soon--this crazy girl was avoiding a CAT IN THE ROAD.} Add that to the list of "Why Nicole Erin Hates Cats" ps that list is really not a joke. Poor Liz. She's a champ, and looks great in her rental.


 Well it's been a pretty spectacular break. A week or two ago I got sick and decided to recuperate at home and I accidentally haven't been back to my other house. It's just been so great sleeping in a warm bed and hanging out with Brother. Do you blame me? {Ashley, Mia, Sarah, Kate, Liz, and Alyssa-don't answer that}

1 comment:

  1. yay for kristine coming home!
    cute shirt.
    credit me on that pic.
    you forget to mention kate in the roommate list.
    COME BACK.
    that's all.

    ReplyDelete