Oh black Friday. What a phenomenon.
I was so back & forth about going because I didn't know who would even want to go with me. With everyone being out of town, B had to be at work at like 6 the next morning and Shaun had work as well. Mark being the great person that he is was always up for hanging out with the sister. After going back and forth I decided that I would just go early the next morning and not at Midnight to my beloved Park City outlets. On the drive home from Pleasant Grove, Shaun and I decided randomly just go! So we picked up Mark and headed up just as the outlets were opening...or so we thought. As we arrived at like 12:11 AM we were seeing people running to their cars with their hands full of bags. There was no way that they got in and out of the stores in 11 minutes. Although lets get real some people are crazy. Much to our dismay we figured out that the Park City outlets opened up at 10 PM! We only cared for two seconds because then we walked into Banana Republic and saw the WHOLE STORE WAS 50% OFF. . .
You people need to understand. I almost refuse to go in there with Brit or Ashley when they go in because it is so expensive. I'm sorry call me cheap but Forever 21 will always hold my heart. But 50% off I could definitely handle. SJ starts his big job next week and was in dire need of some profession clothing to wear everyday. So of course he went crazy. But he had to be at work in 6 hours so he was definitely going to make this trip worth it. Mark and I were almost on the floor laughing when we were trying to sprint to the next store and Shaun had to carry his huge Banana bag while still trying to put on one of his shirts. I found THE MOST AMAZING SCARF in the world that I have been dying to get but winced at the fact that I had to drop so much money on it. But I will gladly take half. Mark got some goodies as well.
Was able to get home at 3 which was better/faster than last year. Didn't get my cam out until the end. Mark may look asleep but do not be alarmed--he was able to walk from the car to his bed. The last thing he said to me was "I'm not changing. I don't care if my clothes are dirty. I'll pay the consequences and wash my sheets tomorrow, GOODNIGHT." Nothing like ending a great Thanksgiving day with shopping with my boys.
Mark has always been up for coming anywhere haha he loves to go places. Were mom and dad like, Never again! once he got sick? Poor kid. So excited to hang out with you two! (and from this pic I feel like Mark is some MAN I don't even know ha!)
ReplyDeleteSounds like you guys had fun! I still need to post about my fun shopping trip!
ReplyDelete