Just a few minor thoughts.
I MISSSSS these girls too much.
Becks flew over to Georgia to visit ashy-bash before EFY started down there and the plan was that Nicole dearest (something about speaking about yourself in the third person I just love) was supposed to be coming too since it was my weeeeek off. Of course that never worked out so I'm stuck skyping them. Which by the way, if that isn't the most brilliant thing I don't know what is. Hearing all about their adventures is just going to have to be good enough for now. xoxo..

Next item of business. Cousin Jake tied the knot yesterday. It was so great. I usually hate having everyone go in while I sit in the youth room waiting area of the temple with the tots. This time it was different and I can't even explain it. Yeah it still was crazy looking after everyone but I just got to think about a lot of stuff and put things into perspective. I love moments like that. Family is truly what it is all about. I love mine so much and the bond we all share. I think it's my family that makes me thrilled for eternity.

Last but not least. Sister dear texted me this the other day. The first hour I looked at it and closed it (probably didn't get it or something). An hour later I looked at it and thought it was the dumbest thing. The next hour I looked at it and chuckled briefly. And another hour later I opened it and laughed my head off! I'm sorry I just think it's funny. Happy Easter? Oh wait. You don't think it's funny? Sorry.


Happppppy Weekend my lovelies.
yayy! just saw this! i love you, i miss you, and we NNNNNEEEEEEDDDDD to skype soon please! yes, in the middle of our efy crazy lives!
ReplyDelete