Well here they come. The summer of blogposts that consist of EFY! I love it and can tell it's going to be a great summer even if it is so different. This week I had the fantastic/frustrating duty of running the musical program. We had a small session of kids so I was nervous if we would even have a good number of people. I was blessed with two beautifully musically talented counselors as my assistants. There is a part where the kids can go up and bear their testimonies along with some speaker parts. The testimonies were being real short and we had a lot of time during the transition part. They were taking a literal 4 seconds to fill up a 10 second gap. Even right before we started when I talked to the testimony people they said they just couldn't fill up the time so I just decided whatever happens would happen. About two minutes into the program I had the biggest calmness come over me. I felt like I was in an empty room and it was just me and the kids. Don't ask me how they performed ten times better than they ever had in any practice and that every single speaking part/testimony was exactly ending when it needed to. The spirit works miracles! I loved actually having kids this week. Lets hear it for the Musical program kidlets! More on my week later...because it is still happening as we speak.
No comments:
Post a Comment