6.12.2011

The one thing I love about being a BC this year would have to be the closeness you get to your team. There are two coordinators (our mom and dad), three girl BC's, two boy BC's, and two health counselors. We just finished week 2 and I can't even tell you how close we are.

Here are my other 2 BC's (sisters) on my team. Kristi and Liz. They seriously make my week so much better. They are the funniest women and the most generous. The support that we lend to one another is phenomenal. Whether it is being Nazi's with modesty or patrolling for lights out--they are always on my side. They are my left and my right arm. We never go anywhere without having one of us with each other. I am so dang blessed to be able to look up to these two incredible returned sister missionaries in everything I do. The church is true. Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers. What more do we need?

No comments:

Post a Comment