6.19.2011

road..E..o

There is a first time for everything right?
Well last night it was first time at a RODEO. I think I have gone to 5 mins of one a long long time ago but that doesn't even count. I'm not going to lie--the whole time my back was just aching for these poor cowboys getting BUCKED off horses. I loved every second of it though.


Strawberry N' Creme first timer.


Such a fun close to a great week.
(Jordan peaced before the picture)
Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. since i dont really ever get a text back from you. im going to ask you now.
    hows efy going?
    how was your hawaii trip and all of the other million places you went?
    is that your boyfriend in these pictures?
    is efy EVERY week?
    when did you go to st george?
    how is YOUR LIFE?
    and what are you doing?
    w/b
    (write back.)
    hahahh.
    bye.

    ReplyDelete