3.30.2011

Someone told me yesterday (give or take a few) that they like my thought process posts better than my other ones. What, you don't like me bragging about my weekends or talking about the great people in my life? Okay I guess I could see how that is boring. But hey. It's MY blog. . .

Well remember how I always have the need to please people?

  • You can take a UVU tour around campus if you're new. They always come to the hall of flags during the hour that I am sitting in it. I've learned that some tour guide's are better than others. and some just don't even talk. How awkward.
  • I think I will be 80 years old once the freeway construction is done. And I am not even exaggerating.
  • Sign language is the coolest thing. It really is. But if you are born deaf how do you teach them how to read? Some people have so much more patience then I could ever have in my whole life.
  • I have a dilemma. I bought a book today from the bookstore. They told me I could return it in the next 24 hours. It is a short book. Am I subject to a jail sentence if I quickly finish the book/assignment tonight and return it tomorrow?
  • These 3 women have walked past me 3 times. Do they realize they are going in circles?
  • I think it makes the "back to school Moms" THAT much better when they are covered head to toe with UVU attire---thinking that they are now considered "in" because they have school spirit or something.
  • Why do converse make your feet look 10 times longer than they are? At least that's how i feel today. Oh well. Loveee em.
  • How did 6 months fly by and we're to another General Conference weekend? I have no idea but I have never been so excited for it.
  • Nicole misses her forehead so she's growing out her bangs. But going through this experience she remembers why she didn't want them in the first place. WHO HAS PATIENCE FOR THIS? Bobby-pins are my favorites favorites the next little while.
  • Okay it has been confirmed. I asked. The 3 lovely ladies are doing laps around the school. I know you were all confused. Lets hear it for exercise. Ohhh here comes a tour in back of them!
  • Okay it came to me. I will not be returning the book. That is dishonest. I'm not selling my soul for $12. False alarm ladies and gentlemen.
  • So did anybody else have a heart attack when Julianne Burr said she was tempted to delete her blog? I mean lets get serious here. . . (love you)
  • The dollar store is such a gold mine. They practically have everything. Who knew right?
  • The biggest disappointment of the year-I'M GOING TO MISS BRUNO (mars) WHEN HE COMES. But it's going to be okay because this is how I justify it: Celine Dion is next week, and I will be swimming with the dolphins (literally. no like really literally. biggest fear but I will come out on top.) in Hawaii and then come back to a summer of what I love best. I guess Bruno will just have to wait to marry me. People do it all the time..waiting I mean.
  • I had to watch Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid for a class. WHAT? I loved it. The humor was hilarious and the two men were amazing (and attractive) double win right? K no but really it is going on my list. I guess I'm a sucker for those westerns. And I love John Wayne. --no he's not in the movie but I wanted to throw that in somewhere and that just seems like an appropriate place.
  • Been craving this fordays weeks MONTHS and I will finally scratch that itch they call Nielsen's tomorrow. May or may not be counting down the hours.
Well I think that's all for today (I hope). Sorry nobody cares about any of this stuff. So if you find yourself frustrated or bored? Don't read.

3 comments:

  1. For some reason I feel like this post was dedicated to me. Thanks?
    PS I have no idea who Juliann Burr is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid is one of my top 12 favorite movies. SO FUNNY. Would you rather: Paul or Robert? I'm partial to Paul myself.

    Love, a crazy stalker

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched butch cassidy and the sundance kid after going to his house. I've been to two of his old houses now. Best part: Raindrops are falling on my head. what was up with that?

    ReplyDelete