My beautiful sister works at the MTC at 6 AM everyday. So we have a car system where she drives the car to the MTC then I just walk to get it (unless my mother steps in). I get the pleasure of saying a "good morning" to the missionaries who are walking up to go to the temple. So I always get to overhear their conversations. Usually it is either about things they have been learning or practicing their language with each other. But every once in a while I get to hear magical ones. Such as today:
Elder 1: if you could be anyone in the world who would you be right now?
Elder 2: a missionary..
Elder 1: yeah right. we're outside. who would you be?
silence
Elder 1: well I would be james franco. I heard he hosted the oscars. That would be so fun.
silence
Elder 1: Okay I take that back. I'm not good at talking..so I say superman.
longer silence
Elder 2: nope. I'd still say missionary.
Way to be Elder 2.
Carry on!
Justin will be there for 3 whole months so you will be able to see him walking to the temple but he should be speaking Spanish!!
ReplyDelete