on sunday this attractive guy in my ward comes up and talks to me. i couldn't believe it. well yeah i can because my stake singles ward is filled with 40 year olds so it's only normal for him to come talk to me--one of the few sane ones left. but ah he just had to end the conversation saying that he was my new home teacher. dang it. of course he talked to me. he was assigned to talk to me.better luck next time. . .
ps when addressing the topic of marriage with my father today he said:
"remember nicole..25, and college graduate"
"okay dad"
"i mean you..25, and college graduate. not your husband."
ohh.
ha love you pap.
When I read about your conversation with your Dad I thought he was refering to you...until the "punch line" when I realized that could be taken two different ways. So funny! :)
ReplyDelete