everything in this post is 100% true.
i may be a freakin cheeseball but gg is currently the best thing that has ever happened.
so a while ago my sister purchased this fabulous set

she would always bug me saying i needed to watch the whole series and i promised i would once i was finished with one tree hill of course. i finally started it a couple months ago and it's safe to say i will never be the same...
watching rory grow up right before my eyes in this beautiful house with witty lorelai. through all the men. from dean, jess, logan..to christopher, max, brian, and luke. it definitely was a spectacular adventure.
every citizen in stars hollow i felt like was my friend. i would love to live in a small simple town such as this one. one day, i will visit this set although i'm told it's torn down. yeah right. be quiet. 
i'll miss
the hilarious but clever dialogue.
chilton. yale.
the excitement of your first boyfriend {dean}.
having an amazing guy friend like marty.
having one of your enemy/annoying friends become your bestie. aww paris.
the town meetings.
luke being protective and a sweetheart to his girls.
watching lorelai's eyes fill up with tears when something fantastic happens.
the chemistry between luke and lorelai.
michel and sookie st james {who i felt like was always pregnant}
the theme song.
babet's raspy voice.
the jeep.
the cute fantastic adorable amazing things logan would do for rory.
molly jane can testify--i felt like part of my life was over when i finished the final last episode. i love gg. and feel like i now live through gg. kristine you were not kidding--it changes you!
ps having said all of that. i think i will now start it all over! hahah. but really.
I LOVE Gilmore Girls. I almost have all the seasons and watched it every week when it was on TV! Another reason why i think we would be besties! Lets go visit the town together please! :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE GG! I have the whole set of seasons. Got them 3 years for my graduation and bday! I didn't get the cool set like your sister did. But I know exactly how you feel. I watch one like every night before I go to bed. :) Makes me so happy! It is my favorite show.
ReplyDelete