2.24.2010

land of disney.

this past week or so i have had disneyland on my mind. and i do not know why.
most people think i am the biggest freak for being so obsessed but it really is the greatst thing on earth. when i go there i literally am freaking out the whole entire time. MAYBE we will stop for something to eat but i am go go go for most of the day!

As I was thinking about all of my wonderful trips to this magical place one comes to my mind very strongly. and i just think it would be fun to re-cap that trip. Only Molly will truely enjoy this. .



A'CAPELLA TRIP SENIOR YEAR.

I got to spend a week of 'disney fun' with these fantastic people :) It was a little weird because these were not my group of friends at the time. I only knew Sienna and we were put in a room with Molly Jane and Hayley Brady but it ended up being the best thing that could have ever happened!! This picture was one of the last that we took as a group. I remember Tanner running around trying to ask people to take our picture. For some reason it was the funniest thing.




PICTURES GALORE were taken. You can imagine how crazy I went. Sienna and I had our cameras out the whole entire time. We got pretty close this trip and I really really missssss her.



I didn't know Molly and Hayley at all but we got a long so well and fast. We were together all the time during that trip. We had two queen beds and I remember at night we'd all just sit in the dark and talk talk talk. It was valentines week I believe and Tennison had given Molly a gift to give to Hayley. I was super jealous. Oh and us four while our 5th room mate went out and got some ice...? hah


Molly, is this not the best inside joke we have ever had??? This picture captures it all I think.
We were walking through downtown disney--where all the hotels and shops are and we see these lovely ladies. They were probably about 12 years of age going on 26. Basically all I could hear was "like..i know and like..like" Molly Hayley and I followed them all the way to their hotel. Linking arms just like them walking riiiight behind them. I am surprised they didn't notice or hear us mocking them. Molly did we not follow them into the elevator? That part of my memory was foggy. Ohh this was one of the highlights for sure.

Do you know that I do this all the time because I learned it from this moment? Everytime I think of you toooo! Tanner totally hated me and my sarcastic humor at first and it was great. Doesn't everybody though? Haha and Hayley believed I was a junior in high school until afterrr we got home hahahah


[molly you are super attractive here]




Buying food was a joke. I try not to do that often. I mean I don't have time for food while I am at disneyland, come on. But this was our last night and for some reason-- the most expensive meal! We had seven at a table for four. I'm pretty sure I was holding my plate while eating ha



This little lady was the best to me. Her dance moves, stories, and laugh made my whole trip. She would stay up and tell me her wholeeee history with the love of her life and I loved every second of it. One night we turned on some music and Molly did this classic dance to Bringin Sexy Back while Hayley and I watched in our beds. The video won't upload but one day it will and you are all in for a TREAT!!!

lets go back.
Sienna Molly Hayley Alex Thad. Let's go back. We'll pick up Tanner on the way. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment