I have the best of friends but during the summer we have gone our separate ways. But gone our separate ways...in the same kind of way!

Ashley Kay does EFY in the lovely Georgia.
Becky spent some weeks there visiting and got to work with Ash there. .
And got to work with my Brittems.
The joy on my face when I got a picture message of those together was something else.
Becky Rene will be joining ME tomorrow for a fun-filled CRAZY week of 700 kids.
I will finally be able to add our picture to the album.

Oh yep and Parker John is the coordinator for the Provo Green team so of course the 3 Hawaiian bums will be REUNITED at last. It was a long time comin'.
Here's to my FINAL week of youth loving!
xoxo


becks got the best of everything. butttt we all have done EFY this summer! yay :) can't wait till we ALL reunite!
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK ON UR LAST WEEKKKKKKKKK.
ReplyDeletebut i'm ready for more regular blog updates from you--so this is great news! :)