Call me a leper. My somewhat tan skin is a-comin off! And it's not like I have the weather on my side to keep up this tan/skin cancer.
How random but I'm SO thankful for garage door openers. Those garages are heavy.
Bachelorettttttttte starts soon.
I hate it when the bad mood I'm in is also reflected in the weather. It's like a double punch to the stomach.
One of my best friends gets married in 14 days. Unbelievable.
Which reminds me, durning the 2.5 weeks I was gone--I received SIX wedding invitations. Glad everyone's taking General Conference to heart :)
When I was little I would always listen to B98.7 when the dream doctor was on. I wish I could call him up. My dreams are getting weird.
I'm so happy about this past semester. I've forgotten what it's like to actually put hard work in and see results.
I'm sitting here trying to lead music to a minus track for some summer prep. I have so much appreciating and respect for choristers! This is insane.
Why do I give things up so easily? ..."I'm a lover-not a fighter" sorry that just reminded me of a tangled reference. (brit, appreciate it please.)
I'm realizing I am going to be a 45-year old woman and will still be jamming out to Avril Lavigne. It just never gets old.
Chandler Anne is coming to spend the weekend with me, I'm ecstatic!
Happy weekend :)
heyyyy guuurrrlll! you didnt text me back the other day! i LOVE your hawaii pictures! youre such a babe. loves!
ReplyDeleteamen on the avril thing girl. amennnnnn.
ReplyDeleteI love Avril. I went to her concert 6 years ago! I feel old!
ReplyDelete