10.29.2010

my baby's legal.



Although Chantel has only been one of my babies for a few years,
she is still so special to me like I have known her my whole life.
Channy and I were privlaged enough to be in a certified nursing class of 5 or 6
so that's when we first started spending time together and where I began to see
how fabulous she is.
We had some greaaat times in that class..making up hours that we missed..doing book work..
being the teachers pet. We got lucky.
Channy is a kind of a person that is literally loved by ALL.
I think that's why I felt so lucky to be spending time with her because she could definitely have her pick on who she wanted to spend her time with! A small little group formed by the end of senior year and that started our senior memorable trip..

What was so hilarious about Chantel and I was our love/hate relationship. It was very unique but kept us on our toes..
{at times it's hard to see haha} but she really is the mature one. Or seems like that to me. She's the one that showed us how to grow up. Moving on her own down in St G..going to school.. meeting new friends. I look up to her for it.
So grateful for the times she would come back up to visit us though.
She always was the one that brought us back together.
You would pretty much only see the rest of the group--when Channy was back in town.
Through the years our love/hate relationship turned more into a love/love/love one
& became so close and I'm so thankful for that!


When I think of memories with Chantel they are usually just beyond HILARIOUS inside joke ones. The best memories are usually in her precious vic {i think that's what it is called} cruising around..screaming to our jams..and laughing till we die.


FINALLY the day {i had been praying for} had come where Channy switched paths a little bit and decided to come move back to Provo. Attends UVU with me me me and is back to living a minute and a half from me and it does bring me so much joy.




Miss Chantel Olsen,
I love you with all my heart! Thank you for the many many life lessons you have taught me about growing up and life itself. You're one of my hero's and I can't thank you enough for how strong you are. I am so blessed to know you and continue to have you in my life. I know it was hard, but thank you for moving back and closer to me me me. Happpppppy happpppy birthday baby..I love you more than you will ever know.
Ps text me-cuz I can count on one hand how many I have received...hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment