i love love love love love granola.
there are many few CD's in my collection where i love every SINGLE syllable of it and Sara Bareilles, Kaleidoscope Heart is one of them. AAAAAaa-mazing.
i have a craving to write with chalk on my driveway.
has it already been a whole year? you apply to be apart of EFY next summer-NEXT MONTH.
halloween memorabilia has been out for a while now. once halloween is passed-the radio starts to play christmas tunes. what the? time goes by fast.
i have never seen music and the spoken word. i think we'll change that this weekend.
has it really been 9 years since the trade towers were hit? never forget that day and the fear and saddness i felt.
sometimes i want to be a secret agent.
my friends make fun of me for my current saying: "i love friends for the holidays."
but it really is true! halloween is always a treat..christmas festivities..it's all a blast. and then when it gets closer everyone (college students) goes home and you spend great times with your familia.
my parents were gone for a week and i had to play mama and it made me realize how much time my mom DOESN'T have. everytime i would sit down to do something i had to get back up to make the next meal, clean the next room, or drop off at the next activity. Thanks mama for all you do! {and hope it was a happy bday}
i never realized how bering your testimony really does strengthen it. and all along i thought it was just some kind of cliche. love this church!
confession: lately i have been worrying at night how my kids are doing from the summer. if they still are staying strong in this evil world; if i really did make a difference in their life; if they are sticking to their commitments that they made. then finally i randomly recieved 3 messages from kids 3 different weeks...
Nicolie bear! i wanted to write you and see how you were doing..
EFY has changed my life Nicole. I go to the scriptures for guidance, I'm working on my prayers, I even fasted one day for comfort. I've been called in the Laurels presidency, and i'm half way done with my Personal Progress. My boyfriend and i decided to break up until he goes and comes back from his mission, which I am encouraging him to go on. :) I also look to my filled out EFY booklet for guidance...
Nicole!!! I miss u so much!! Guess what? My best guy friend recently started coming to church with me and is taking the missionary discussions!! And he really sounds interested in getting baptized! I have been helping him learn the gospel just like you said i could! Thank you for believing in me and teaching me how to be the person i want to become...
..I am doing it. That week at EFY you said you would come. Well september 25 is the day i am getting baptized. Nicole i'm scared but so happy. My dad was disappointed but i just kept thinking about you and the others that week and how i had more support than i ever needed to go through with this and become a true member...
and THAT ladies and gentleman. is why i do EFY.
peace out lovelies.
go enjoy the beautifully cool day!
Great FYI posts!! Those R life changing!! GREAT job to be of service!
ReplyDeleteJenna loved being a counselor too!!