9.30.2010

cameroooni.

once upon a time..
22 years ago..

THIS bundle of joy was born into the world.
and i could not be happier.


Cameron Smithson was my co my 4th week.
and to this day it was still one of my favorites.
Cameron taught me: patience.
and i know when people say that-it could be a bad thing like he was always testing my patience or something but no, no that's not what i mean.
He taught me in the greatest way possible; by example.
he taught me {at stressful times during the week} that it wasn't my fault.
that it could be solved and you can get through it with JOY and LAUGHTER.
Cameron is a GOOOF.
He was {and is} my hero.The week he was my partner was one of the most life-changing of the summer I'd say.
I left that week having the best attitude for the weeks to come. And it was all because of this little birthday boy of joy! He never is negative about anything. If there is something to be negative about he like suddenly changes it into the positive. It's remarkable.
For example: the boys were housed in helaman while the girls were in heritage..required WALKING. One day the girls were late, which set us back for pictures and the dance. Cameron could tell I was stressed and still had to get to dance duty. He just laughed and told me it was fine and that they would meet us halfway and of course singing the blackeyed peas song meet me halway..



I love you my Cameroooni.

Make it the best day ever..because you sure do deserve it..

2 comments:

  1. I know him! Thats pretty funny you guys were partners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patience is a good attribute to learn.
    See Mosiah 3:19 - King Benjamin describes the attributes of a Saint.

    ReplyDelete