I would normally post this next thing on your facebook. but considering I dont have it right now.
September 19, 2010 Weekly, Live Broadcast Salt Lake Tabernacle The live weekly broadcast featuring the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square takes place every Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m. Doors open to the public at 8:00 a.m. Guests should be seated by 9:15 a.m., when the doors are closed. The broadcast is 30 minutes in length, and ends at 10:00 a.m. Admission is free and limited to children eight years of age and older.
mmmm. how about... I like your long hair.
ReplyDeleteI would normally post this next thing on your facebook. but considering I dont have it right now.
September 19, 2010
Weekly, Live Broadcast
Salt Lake Tabernacle
The live weekly broadcast featuring the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and Orchestra at Temple Square takes place every Sunday morning at 9:30 a.m. Doors open to the public at 8:00 a.m. Guests should be seated by 9:15 a.m., when the doors are closed. The broadcast is 30 minutes in length, and ends at 10:00 a.m. Admission is free and limited to children eight years of age and older.
we are going. okay.
I like it both ways but long is my favorite!
ReplyDelete