July 3, 2010
Stadium of Fireeeeee!
soo proud!
but do not worry i just love them.
CARRIE WAS INCREDIBLE.
horror story though. torwards the end there was this huge malfunction and these fireworks came shooting to the people in front of us on the grass. All of us on the front row were grabbing our stuff ready to evacuate! Everyone just grabbed their children and jumped away. Some lady got burned so everyone was passing their water bottles up to help her. It was pretty dang intense. Kristine said I was freaking out..i admit it. I thought we were all gonna go up in flames!
what a good little celebration that was.
and it was a blessing that i was able to stay awake for it.
i am so exhausted but so ready to go on back to another week of miracles!
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY AMERICA :)
OMG we saw that firework totally misfire and we were freaking out too! I'm glad to know what actually happened cause we didn't know if anyone was hurt or not!
ReplyDeleteOh my you just made me miss 4th of july more. Glad you had fun and survived stadium of fire!! :)
ReplyDelete