4.06.2010

welp just like that another one of my friends is engaged. . .
i am beyond happy for them i really am.
yesterday as she was telling me the story and the whole sha.bang, i loved it. i loved every minute of it but for some reason i could not help but feel depression for myself haha and the weird thing is i would never in a million years feel like i'm ready to get married. so these depressed feelings are useless.
oh well.
i'll just push along keeping the usual song in my head:
"i might have to wait.
i'll never give up
i guess it's half time and the other half's luck.
wherever you are whenever it's right
you'll come out of nowhere and into my life.
make me work so we can work to work it out
and i promise you kid i'll give so much more than i get
I JUST HAVEN'T MET YOU YET"



pathetic? deal with it.

2 comments:

  1. You are so silly, but I do LOOOOOVVVE that song! He's coming in town this week and I want to go see him! I totally remember feeling the same way as you! Just wait, you will meet someone one day and you will just be swept off your feet and forget that you ever felt this way! He better be soooo cool to be in this family too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is engaged............? IT'S FREAKIN WEDDING TIME. and it's weird but cool but still crazy.... NEW YORK LOOKED FUN THOUGh. i hope you liked my capitols.. love

    ReplyDelete