i used to make fun of my friend everyday because he was soooooo ridiculiously obsessed with john mayer. i mean i was a fan of a few of his songs but that's where the line was drawn for me. when i was on my trip this past week i kind of had no choice but to listen to him and it was the most fabulous thing i have ever heard. i don't know what did it but he is just so fantastic. it's crazy how many emotions he makes you feel when you listen to his songs. everything he sings about really is signifcant to life. now i'm an addict. i can not get enough of J.M
The Heart of life
Pain throws your heart to the ground
Love turns the whole thing around
No it won't all go the way it should
But I know the heart of life is good
You know, it's nothing new
Bad news never had good timing
Then, circle of your friends
Will defend the silver lining
Mmm he's coming to USANA and i simply can not wait. it will be heavenly.
Ps.
i have been waiting for years i feel like but i finally found out...
this summer i will be sportin' the:
khaki's and polo shirts while singing the EFY medley
I'M A NERDY EFY COUNSELOR!!!.!!
yes.
OH dear Nicole...I am so excited for your EFY ADVENTURES!!!! EFY for life. I'm so jealous! And isn't John Mayer just amazing in every way? Love him sooo much. I totally named my blog after this song :) my favorite one of his for sure.
ReplyDelete