3.01.2010

who's up for some vaca!? [vacation. duh]
these next few months are going to be outstanding.
of course I have school to still consider but I can get excited can't I!?!


nyc i will be there soooon.
confession real fast. I am actually terrified. what if i get mugged or kidnapped or something?
wow. i really need to get out of utah more.



..
......
............
wahahah just kidding.
i wish i had the stomach & nerves for that.
someday.



beach + disneyland = my heaven on earth.
paperchain countdowns have been made.






Coming up. .



St geeeeeezy.


With this lovely line up:


tween.ahs




gabriella




becky boob& dessstry.





and who could leave home without madel-o-nion.
mmm sun i know you are out there trying to find me. i am searching for you too.
we'll find each other soon enough.
for now? i'll continue doing my math homework. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment