3.07.2010

oh the joys of childhood.

tv. . !
brady.bunch.
alright who wasn't a sucker for some good ol' brady fun?? I ADORED that house...and always thought Marsha and Greg should get together..? To this day I still could use a 'Alice' in my life.



i.love.lucy.
this was definitely up with the favorites and watched it daily. Thought it was so precious that they really were married in real life. I love Lucille Ball and loved her smoker voice when she got older and starrrred in movies. Didn't these two break up though?


i.dream.of.jeannie.
i thought i was so old when my mom would let me watch this because it wasn't a usual cartoon or anything. to this day i think we all do the "jeannie" move with our hands together and a shake of the head..

little.house.on.the.prairie.

LOVE. weekdays at 6:00 on kbyu. i was there. Michael Landon was a BABE. This show went FOREVER and i loved every minute of it. I heard {when i was obsessed back in the day} that the girl who played Nellie Olsen actually tried out to be Laura...that's why i always thought Nellie was a brat. WILLIE OLSEN GOT HOT WHILE HE WAS OLDER. they all did. still think it's strange that ElmONzo married Laura who was about TWENTY years younger. Ha at least it seemed that way at the time.
I FOUND THIS. thought it was funny that they had bloopers 'back then' {even though it was filmed in the 70 and 80's...not the 1600's like i thought ha}





zoom.

i admit i still could sing the zoom theme song to you today. i had to think and think of experiments to do so i could send it in and MAYBE get on tv. for those of you who did watch this---that girl caroline was on like everrrrrrrrry season! keiko was my favorite hahaha


my.little.pony

elegant.
my little pony.
yellow one with purple hair---my fave

ANYWAY thank you for humoring me with my childhooooood shows that i adored. please let me know of any of your favorites that of course i have forgotten. . . . .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS i watched forest gump last night because everyone said it was amazing..what genre even is that??? the crew that i was watching it with thought comedy i am guessing. dude that is one strraange show. tom hanks is wonderful though.
HAPPPPPPPPPPPPY SUNDAY MY LOVELIES.

1 comment:

  1. NICOLE. oh my heck. I am so happy you watched Zoom too! That was me and my sisters' favorite and I was convinced I was going to be on that show... k and I was in love with all those other shows too. & I still watch Little House on Sundays sometimes... hahaha

    ReplyDelete