8.23.2009

Kristine Laura Wait is my sister and bestest friend!! She does so much for me and I love her a lot for it. . .
Talking to me and listening to my on-going stories that go on forever about who knows what and she has no clue of who they are even about.

Driving to the most random places and taking pictures with me. Thanks buzz for the 1,000 smiles and faces you pull with me!


Thanks for your HUMOR. I can NOT get enough of it. Watching movies are always funnier with Kristine. Even just the random things she says under her breath are always the funniest things I have ever heard.


My sister is the strongest person ever! I know she goes through a lot but yet she is still smiling and laughing with us.


SHE IS SO SMART! I don't know how she got all the smart genes. Everyone always asks her for help with school problems, even Steven! I can't wait for her to graduate and start her life at college! She's going to go farrr. Further than I ever would go..

Thanks Buzz for all you do! I love youuuu

No comments:

Post a Comment