
1)-What would you do if I kissed you right now?
-You wouldn't kiss me.
-But what would you do if i did?
-Do you wanna kiss me right now?
-I wouldn't've mentioned it if didn't.
2)-Your Peter Pan complex is so 90s.
-What Peter Pan complex?
-The one you're so proud of.
-Do you have any friends?
-I don't have time for friends.
-That's because of your Captain Hook complex.
...........................................................
1)-And all I could say was, "hello".
2)-The Empire State Building is the closest thing to heaven in this city.
3)-I really hope you've found happiness, and if you're ever in need of anything, like someone to love you, don't hesitate to call me.
...........................................................
1)-Kevin's a GIRL!?
2)-This is crazy. I finally meet my childhood hero and he's trying to kill us. What a joke.
3)- You in the suit! Yes, you! Take a bath, hippie!
................................................
................................................
1)-What? I'm being her mother! That's what mothers do with daughters; they talk about how to look prettier.
2)-Detailed description?
-Brown hair. Brown eyes.. A unique... ly pleasant personality.
-Think pig.
-Oh so she's a fat girl?
3)-All Halloween I've been running into someone I used to know.
-This someone - she meant a lot to you?
-Yes, yes she did.
-What happened?
-I couldn't give her what she wanted.
-What did she want?
-To be free.
*small note: this is one of my favorite kissing scenes and i watch the ending multiple times.
.......................................................
1)-Jerry, Jerry, will you take my advice? Forget about the whole thing, will ya? Just keep telling yourself: you're a boy, you're a boy.
-I'm a boy. I'm a boy. I wish I were dead. I'm a boy. Boy, oh boy, am I a boy. Now, what am I gonna do about my engagement present?
-What engagement present?
-Osgood gave me a bracelet.
-Hey, these are real diamonds!
-Of course they're real! What do you think? My fiance is a bum?
2)-Will you look at that! Look how she moves! It's like Jell-O on springs. Must have some sort of built-in motor or something. I tell you, it's a whole different sex!
3)-Now you've done it! Now you have done it!
-Done what?
-You tore off one of my chests!
..........................................................
1)-Before you came into my life I could make all kinds of decisions now I'm addicted I have to know what you think. What do you think?
-I think your the most selfish human being on the planet.
-Well that's just silly. Have you met everybody on the planet?
2)-You called everyone but Slurpee Heaven.
-That is not true. I did call Slurpee Heaven. They didn't want you. Heard you had attitude. Said you weren't "Slurpee" material.
3)-Would you like anything?
- I'd love some Milk Duds.
-We don't have any, I could send out for one.
-Oh, no, don't be ridiculous. If you're going to send out, get a whole box
4)-If you have to go, just... go!
-What? What am I, five years old? This is my car!
-It's only a Volvo.
-People just don't go in Volvos.
-I'll buy you another Volvo!
- No! Besides, that is the only thing you'll ever remember about me... that I'm the woman who went on the front seat.
-Well, that would be hard to forget.
.........................................
mmm love them.





umm penelope is in my top 5 favorite movies!!! I LOVE it. all these movies make me happy. and I'm pretty sure I'll be making a list like this soon! Love you mucho nicola. Oh and PS. your guys music video is missing something.....the musical stylings of ME. hahahaha
ReplyDelete