10.11.2009

TWO posts in one day?? Why not!
Yesterday I watched the movie "FOREVER STRONG." It was the best movie I have yet to experience!!!!! After I felt like I was ready to go conquer or do something outstanding in the world. That is my goal. I hope I can do something simply amazing for something or someone in my world.





Another movie that is coming out soon that I think will be AMAZING is The Blind Slide. It's with Sandra Bullock who I love more than anythinggg. It looks like such a wonderful, life moving film! So definitely excited for that one!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a spiritual note..

A couple weeks ago somebody in church gave a talk on temples and temple attendance. She shared the scripture D&C 109:22 which is now one of my favorite scriptures. It tells us the rewards that we get through attending the temple...

It reads:
And we ask thee, Holy Father,
that they servants may go forth from this house
armed with thy power,
and that thy name may be upon them,
and thy glory be round about them,
and thine angels have charge over them;

How great it would be to always be armed with his power, have our father's name be upon us, his glory surrounding us and angels there to comfort us? We can have all of these things through temple attendance!!!!!!! I am making it a goal to go to these beautiful temples around Utah and doing baptisms hopefully each week.. Please let me know if you'd like to join! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment