
I do believe summer is my favorite time of year! Don't get me wrong, I love school and all but SUMMER is the best. This summer I moved out of the house and into KING HEN. It is definately a blast. Freedom is always a plus. Although my summer has consisted of work work work..I also have included the FUN in there a lot. This summer one of my goals was to get tan haha don't laugh. It's a legitamate goal I promise. Others would agree that my pale white skin has definately seen the sun a lot more than last year! Thanks to my swimming, boating, and laying out adventures I am well on my way! The summer is NOT ALMOST OVER!? I can't believe it's like the middle of JULY. I still have a lot to do, such as: tandom biking, 80's dancing, road trip, more swimming and boating etc. Summer 09' is definately a favorite of mineee!!
No comments:
Post a Comment